Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year - New Me!

How cliche can I get? Sorry!

But this morning, I saw that 2015 is the year of the sheep. Those who know me well know that my mom calls me lamb - so what's closer to a lamb than a sheep?! This IS my year!

Zucchini, carrots, soy sauce. Amazeballs.
I've been trying to channel my inner fit chick since my winter break from work started. I bought a package at Soul Cycle (obsessed) and made the decision to run a super big race in 2015. I'm ready for change! Plus, I bought a Vegetti. What could be more exciting than veggies masquerading as pasta?!

And today is the Sugar Bowl. Houndstooth is in full effect. 

I'm not setting any resolutions. I'm just focusing on feeling great - inside and out. And I figured today was as good a day as any to start blogging again. So here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment