Tuesday, November 29, 2011

he's just not that into you

I think I'm the only girl who means it when she says doesn't want a relationship or commitment. I know other girls say it, but then they freak out. And that is why this ad on Craig's List made my day:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/m4w/2703020265.html

these kids know how it works.
Who is this guy and where do I find him? Tthis guy sounds perfect for me. He's an excellent cuddler, he cooks, is willing to take cheesy pictures, and wants NO commitment. I'm swooning. I know, there's something wrong with me. If Justin Timberlake wanted to be my FWB, I'd take it! Don't get me wrong, I like a little bit of companionship (I can take a night cuddling on the couch or one drinking and dancing), but I can't take somebody too clingy. Or that wants to see me more than, maybe um, once a week. What can I say - I REALLY value my space.



A girl I know was complaining today about her boyfriend. One that she's only known a few weeks. About how he is being distant. I LOVE distant. This friend, not so much. Why is it that girls can't resist sending just ONE more text. Ladies: guys like a chase! They want to call you. Always keep them wanting more. I sound like Patti Stanger, don't I?
soulmates!


Maybe (just maybe) when the right stud comes along, my mind will change. I'm not counting on that though!! I'm still thinking that Carrie Bradshaw had it right when she said "maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates, and guys are just people to have fun with."
love!

No comments:

Post a Comment