Thursday, November 24, 2011

gobble gobble

While I know we all have so much to be thankful for, I feel more thankful than usual this year!

I am beyond thankful for an amazing family, made up of people that are not only my blood, but also my friends.




core four. boot edition.
I am thankful for fabulous friends, both old and new. I'm grateful to be around the kind of people who make me laugh so hard I cry, who would be there for me if I ever did cry, and have given me some of the best memories.

"and I'm proud to be an American"
who thought it was appropriate to lift our legs for this one?



I am thankful for my new (newish?) job. It is not at all what I had in mind, but I love the people, the dress code (none) and the work.

I am thankful for all things pumpkin flavored. It puts me in the Fall spirit, even when the weather doesn't.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment