Tuesday, November 29, 2011

boredom

It's official. I'm in a rut. I'm sick of running. Well, I guess I'm being dramatic. I'm not sick of it. I just get a little bored. There's no one there to push me. I mean, if I could get zombies to run after me, that would be a different story. But seeing as there's no zombies around New Jersey, I'm screwed.

I miss spin! I miss being in a class, and being pushed by someone other than myself. So now I'm on a mission to find a gym that has spin, that isn't insanely overpriced. I do miss NYSC, but living in a building with a gym, I can't fathom paying a huge gym membership price. What I DO wish I had was a Soul Cycle. I know it's ridiculously expensive, but I am dying to try it. Seeing as I'm just a hop, skip and a jump from NYC, there's no excuse. It's on my exercise bucket list! 

Those leggings have spiderwebs on them. forgot leggings, and went to target, and this is all i could find. I wasn't missing class


What helps you out of an exercise rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment