Monday, January 2, 2012

Hammy New Year!

Happy 2012!

My extended weekend included amazing music, fabulous friends, a lot of food, and even more drinks.

the star of our nye show. the ham.

I'm a bad blogger. My camera (with so many pictures on it that it died at the end of the night) did not make it home with me after my weekend shenanigans. Thankfully, it is not lost, but I left it at a friend's house, so when I see him, you'll see pictures. Until then, I'll be making do with iPhone shots and ones I steal from everyone else's Facebook.


I'm still working on my list of things I'd like to do in 2012, but I know that running some small races in preparation of a half marathon will definitely be part of it. I'm thankful I live so close to the greatest city in the world (New York, duh!) where there are so many fun runs to choose from.

But for now, I need to see who gets eliminated from The Bachelor. Yup, I said it. Major drama already. I might not tolerate drama in my real life, but you better believe I love it on television. Do you like trashy reality television too?

No comments:

Post a Comment