Wednesday, October 5, 2011

i'm baaaack

To say I was a slacker this summer is an understatement. I spent most Thursdays through Mondays on the beach with my best friends, and many amazing new friends. Needless to say, fall is a welcome change. As much fun as I had, I need some stability and routine in my life! Enter: new job!! I'm working in the literary world, and so far, I love it. I also love that there is absolutely NO dress code. This job is absolute heaven for me.

I can't wait for fall to be in full swing. I love pumpkins and Halloween, and the leaves changing color.  This is also my favorite weather to run in. I've been running a lot, and am seriously looking into half marathons for the spring. October is a crazy month, but I'm looking forward to returning to the blog world - with both writing AND reading my favorite blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment