Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Who'd of thought there would be snow on the ground for trick or treating? Lucky for me (and the kids who are my neighbors), I live in a high rise, so you don't even need to step outside for candy -- or the gym! And even though my Halloween was kind of ruined - I DID celebrate Halloween hardcore this summer:
We were the Village People. A lot of YMCA-ing went on in preperation of this moment.

I'm super excited to be heading into the the city for the weekend to watch a friend run the NYCM. It has also inspired me to get my run on. It feels good to be running regularly again, even if it is on a treadmill.
I've got this skinny girl on my fridge for inspiration:
FYI - that's me, circa 2003. The best inspiration is YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment