Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hello, Fall!

Well I'm not homeless! Instead, Nic and I are all settled in our digs. And by settled, I mean that there are bags and boxed scattered throughout the apartment. But that's ok, because unpacking is a process. It helps that we are hosting some friends for Halloween pregaming, so that should spur me on to clean things up a bit.

Fall things that have made me happy so far:




bar crawls (with ugly shirts)


the hunt!! (far hills steeple chase)

There's so many fabulous fall activities that I am still looking forward to. The crisp weather is perfect for outdoor activities. You know, like running. But have I ran outside on the gorgeous paths in my complex? Nope. But I have been hitting the gym. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, getting to the gym before work so I can't make excuses.

What motivates you to get to the gym (or outside) to work out when all you want to do is either go out and enjoy the weather (or snuggle)?

No comments:

Post a Comment