Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the groundhog says...

The East coast has been pummeled by snow this winter. We have had massive snow at least once a week! Today was an ice storm, pretty, but annoying.  And I missed spin last night because of it. But that's ok, because the infamous groundhog did NOT see his shadow, and that means winter will be over soon.

Sadly for me, this happy day also coincided with the arrival of the Victoria's Secret swim catalogue. But that means it's officially time to stop slacking, and start working hard. Back when I was my slimmest, I had a picture of VS model Marissa Miller on my fridge for inspriration. But my dear cousin told me I should hang a picture of ME for true inspiration, and I think she's right.

An old friend wrote on Facebook that she goes to Bar Method classes at a nearby studio.  She invited me to join her for a free class, so I think I'm going to bite the bullet and finally check it out.

For tonight though, its back to spin! And I'm going to be trying out some new recipes, so I'll be sure to tell you how they go. Wish me luck ;)


What's your best inspiration for swimsuit season??

No comments:

Post a Comment