Monday, January 31, 2011

diagnosis: plantar fasciitis

It has happened again. I awoke on Sunday morning like most other Sundays. I was happy to sleep in, and ready to go veg out on the couch for awhile. But when I put my feet down on the ground, my heels were screaming in pain.

I tried to tread lightly around my apartment that morning, but am saddened that this is happening yet again. I expect it in the summer. I'm a flip flop girl, but in the winter? I haven't even been wearing my Uggs.  My first go-to feel good fix is Yoga Toes. I know what you're thinking...those things from the back of Star magazine?


Well let me just tell you, I LOVE these babies. I've had them for years, and they are the best. They feel a little funny on, but you feel even better once you take them off. And once you have them, you'll have them for life. They're made of a durable rubbery plastic material that withstands abuse (not that I abuse them...).

But this time, they're not enough. And I NEED to hit the gym.

What do you recommend to help these painful heels?  I need to stay on the cardio train!

No comments:

Post a Comment