Saturday, January 29, 2011

happy weekend!

Two weeks into my last semester of law school, and man does it feel great!!  Even though I still have some 100-odd days left, summer plans, including a shore house are in full effect. Which leads me to my next point...how do you motivate to work out when the weather is SO COLD?!?! It has been snowing, practically blizzarding about once a week here in good old NJ. I'm over it!

I made it to spin class once this week, and it felt so good.  But my schedule is so all over the place that its not making classes easy to get to. I used to love the elliptical, but since I've fallen in love with spin, its gotten boring. What's a girl to do?

Well Friday night, I had dinner with my darling friend Nicole because it's restaurant week near where we live.  We tried this great tapas place called West Five Supper Club. We had quite the wait, but it was worth it! The food and vibe were delicious. We had six small plates, including french fries with dipping sauces, baked mac and cheese, and an amaaaaazing artichoke and crab fondue. I could have just eaten that all night long. It's a little off the beaten path, but definitely worth the trip.

The West Five Supper Club on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment