Saturday, November 20, 2010

KNOCKOUT!

so in my vow to try new fitness classes, my friend carol, who is currently OBSESSED with boxing, dragged me to a class. and when i say dragged, i mean it. she's been begging me to come for weeks, and i'm always pushing her off. she cornered me, and we made a date to meet at LA Boxing.

needless to say, the class was intense!  it incorporated tons of boxing moves on our individual heavy bags, as well as lots of cardio. currently i am insanely out of shape, so i was dying halfway through (in a good way).  i felt great afterwards though. i think spin class still has my heart, but i was happy i went out of my usual exercise comfort zone and tried something new.

have you had friends turn you on to new exercise techniques? how else do you find new fitness trends??

No comments:

Post a Comment